Pawali i.e. the festival of lights, the festival of lights, Deepawali is celebrated every year in autumn, Deepawali is considered to be the holiest and biggest festival of the Hindus.
It is the foremost festival of Hindus culture. It is celebrated every year on Kartik Amavasya. ‘Tamso Ma Jyotirgamaya’ Go from darkness to light i.e. light. This is considered to be the command of your Upanishads. That is, every human being should go to the light by eliminating the darkness of sorrow of his life and also eliminate the darkness of his mind. This is the festival of Diwali.
Deepawali festival is celebrated on the day of Kartik Amavasya. This festival lasts for five days. In which (Dhanteras, Narak Chaturdashi, Amavasya, Kartik Shukla Pratipada, Bhai Dooj). So it starts from Dhanteras and ends at Bhai Dooj. But the joy of celebrating it is so great. Preparations for this start months in advance. The date of Diwali festival is fixed according to the Hindu calendar but it is celebrated in October, November.
Why Dipawali is celebrated:
There are many stories of celebrating Diwali but we all know that on the day of Diwali. Lord Sri Rama, along with Sita Maiya and Lakshmana, killed Asuraraj Ravana and returned to the city of Ayodhya. Then the townspeople, in the joy of her arrival, cleaned Ayodhya and punished the whole city of Ayodhya with lamps and flowers, rangoli, as if she were a bride. This tradition has been going on since then till today. The lamps are lit to dispel the deep darkness of Kartik Amavasya. And the house courtyard, and everywhere is lit up.
Benefits of Dipawali festival
- There are many benefits from Diwali festival. Due to this festival, small and big traders earn good money.
- The biggest benefit from this is that under the pretext of Diwali, the right people do a lot of cleaning of their houses. It is believed that mother Lakshmi enters the house of those whose house yard is clean and tidy.
- The small (cottage) industry also benefits a lot from this festival. Pottery, decorative items, idols of mother Lakshmi are all made by cottage industries which make their livelihood so the festival also brings happiness in their lives.
- Mutual love grows in this festival. In this festival, everyone tries to bring sweetness in their relationship. For this, Gujia dishes and sweets etc. are made in the houses, and by giving to each other, they strengthen the mutual relationship and bring sweetness in them.
Losses in the festival of Dipawali
It is said that Diwali is a holy festival of Hindus but it also has many disadvantages due to our small thinking.
- There is a lot of damage caused by firecrackers which also affects health.
- Most people spill extravagant water in cleanliness.
- A lot of electrical energy is wasted in the decoration of light.
- Excessive sweetness worsens health.
- Burning Dio consumes a lot of oil.
- In the affair of appearances, people spend extravagantly.
Muhurat of Lakshmi Puja on Dipawali (Diwali 2021 Laxami Puja Subh Muhurat)
- Lakshmi Pooja on Thursday, November 4, 2021
- Lakshmi Pooja Moment: 18: 10: 29 to 20:06:20
- Duration: 1 hour 55 minutes
- Pollution period: 17:34:09 to 20:10:27
- Taurus: 18: 10: 29 to 20:06:20
- New Moon start date – November 04, 2021 at 06:03
- New Moon End Date – November 05, 2021 at 02:44 p.m.
Thanks for visiting our blog
Follow us for more information