According to Hinduism, the birth anniversary of Lord Vishwakarma, the architect of creation, is celebrated on September 17 every year based on the solar calendar. It is believed that everything that exists on this earth was created by (Vishwakarma Puja 2022: When is Vishwakarma Puja? Auspicious time and worship method) Lord Vishwakarma. According to the scriptures, Lord Brahama Ji created this entire creation and Lord Vishwakarma decorated and decorated the creation in a beautiful manner. Also read: When is Anant Chaturdashi 2022 (अनंत चतुर्दशी)
Lord Vishwakarma is considered the greatest engineer of this creation. Lord Vishwakarma was Vastu’s son and Vastu’s father was Lord Brahma Ji. For this reason, Lord Vishwakarma is considered the father of Vastu Shastra. Also Read: Importance of Chourchan Festival 2022
Lord Vishwakarma built Ravana’s Lanka, Devaloka, Lord Krishna’s Dwarika (Vishwakarma Puja 2022: When is Vishwakarma Puja? Auspicious time and worship method) and Indraprastha in Mahabharata period. On Vishwakarma Jayanti there is a law of worshiping goods and tools specially used in construction works. On this day all construction institutions are closed after worship. Also Read: When is Ganesh Chaturthi 2022
Importance of Vishwakarma Puja:
It is believed that Lord Vishwakarma created Swarga Lok of Satya Yuga, Lanka of Treta Yuga, Lanka of Dwapar, Dwarika of Dwapar and Hastinapur of Kali Yuga. Even Sudamapuri was built by Lord Vishwakarma. That is why they are considered artists, weavers, craftsmen and traders. Lord Vishwakarma is considered to be the first engineer and architect of the world and this is the reason why machines are worshiped in industries and factories on the day of Vishwakarma Puja.
Vishwakarma Jayanti Puja Method:
- First of all, I woke up early on the day of Vishwakarma Jayanti.
- After bathing in the morning, wear clean clothes and clean the place of worship.
- After this, taking the resolution of worship, start the worship by installing the statue of Lord Vishwakarma.
- Resolve to worship the idol of Lord Vishwakarma along with the tools associated with it.
- After this, start the ritual with the worship method mentioned in the laws and scriptures.
- Offer betel leaves, betel nut, turmeric, akshat, flowers, cloves, fruits and sweets to Lord Vishwakarma.
- Then perform aarti of Lord Vishwakarma by lighting incense and lamp and offer Rakshasutra.
- Worship the office machines and tools with the worship of Lord Vishwakarma ji.
- At the end, pray for progress in business while apologizing to Lord Vishwakarma for any mistake made by mistake in worship and distribute prasad.
Vishwakarma Jayanti Puja 2022 auspicious time
17th September 2022 is Vishwakarma Jayanti and on this day Lord Vishwakarma is worshiped as the architect, builder of temples, palaces of gods and weapons etc. According to the Hindu Panchang, there will be three auspicious times for Vishwakarma Puja on September 17.
- First auspicious time- from 07:39 AM to 09:11 AM
- Second auspicious time- from 01:48 PM to 03:20 PM
- Third auspicious time- from 03:20 PM to 04:52 PM
Thanks for visiting our blog
Follow us for more information