Hibiscus flower known as Javakusum is very beautiful in appearance and full of medicinal properties. The use of Gudhal (Hibiscus) not only cures indigestion, restlessness, fever etc., but its leaves are very helpful in skin health and iron deficiency. (Health Benefits and Side Effects of Hibiscus Flower) Our article today is on the advantages and disadvantages of Gudhal (Hibiscus). Today, through this article, we will tell you how you can use Hibiscus Flower Benefits for your health. Also we will know how the use of hibiscus is harmful to health. Also read: The right way to drink water (पानी पिउने सही तरिका)
Benefits of Hibiscus/Gudhal flower:
Many health ailments can be cured by using Gudhal (Hibiscus). Also health can be made healthy.
- Hibiscus Flower for anti-aging:- Gudhal (Hibiscus) is very helpful in preventing aging. Its leaves (Health Benefits and Side Effects of Hibiscus Flower) are no less than an elixir for those women who are troubled by anti-aging problems. Let us know that Gudhal (Hibiscus) is very useful in removing free radicals from the body. Its use not only slows down the aging process but also makes women look beautiful and young. Also Read: 10 Benefits of Harsingar Flowers
- Hibiscus flower for anemia:– Anemia is caused by lack of iron in the body. Anemia means lack of blood, so those who are suffering from this problem can use Gudhal (Hibiscus) flower. Note that Gudhal (Hibiscus) flowers contain iron which is very helpful in fighting anemia. For this you have to grind the flower buds of Gudhal (Hibiscus) and keep the juice in a tight container with you. Now this juice should be consumed regularly. Doing this not only increases stamina but also removes the problem of anemia.
- Hibiscus Flower for weight control:- People who have frequent hunger pangs get rid of this problem by consuming gudhal (hibiscus). Complaints of weight gain are more common in people who consume foods rich in carbohydrates. In this case, tea made from Gudhal (Hibiscus) leaves is very energetic, so the person who consumes it does not feel hungry for a long time. It also improves digestion. It removes unwanted fat and is also helpful in reducing weight.
- Hibiscus for high blood pressure:- Gudhal (Hibiscus) is useful in fighting high blood pressure. The tea made from it not only normalizes the heart rate and makes the person feel relaxed. In order to get a better result, a person has to consume Gudhal (Hibiscus) tea regularly.
- Hibiscus for cold and cough:- Vitamin C is found in abundance in Gudhal (Hibiscus) leaves. Which not only cures cold and is also very useful in curing cold. Gudhal (Hibiscus) is also a good source of soothing the throat and increasing the level of vitamin C in the body. In this case, you should consume tea made from Gudhal (Hibiscus) leaves regularly.
- Hibiscus for skin problem:– Gudhal (Hibiscus) is rich in vitamin C. At the same time, it is also full of antioxidant properties, which not only removes facial wrinkles but also cures blemishes, spots, and acne. To use it, boil the flowers in water and make a paste. Mix honey in that paste and apply it on the face. By doing this, the dryness ends and the swelling on the face is also removed.
- Hibiscus for periods:- Gudhal (Hibiscus) is very helpful in removing menstrual irregularities in women. It keeps the level of estrogen in the body normal. Let us tell you that when the level of estrogen in the body is low, the hormones start to deteriorate and there are fluctuations during menstruation. In this case, tea made from Gudhal (Hibiscus) leaves is useful in removing menstrual problems.
- Gudhal (Hibiscus) tea is essential for quenching thirst as well as for energy in the body.
- Gudhal (Hibiscus) is a good remedy to remove the problem of constipation and strengthen digestion.
- Gudhal (Hibiscus) is very useful in preventing Alzheimer’s disease.
- Chewing of Gudhal (Hibiscus) leaves also relieves kidney problems and depression.
- If Gudhal (Hibiscus) leaves are chewed, mouth sores are also removed.
- People who are less troubled with memory should consume the powder made by grinding this flower with milk. Doing so increases memory.
Side Effects of Hibiscus/Gudhal flower:
The use of Gudhal (Hibiscus) can cause the following health damage:-
- If Gudhal (Hibiscus) tea is consumed in large quantity, then it is likely to make the person sleepy. So don’t drink Gudhal (Hibiscus) tea while driving or before going out.
- The use of Gudhal (Hibiscus) removes the problem of high blood pressure. But those who suffer from low blood pressure should not consume it, it can be harmful to their health.
- Lactating women should avoid using Gudhal. Although more information is not available about it, but according to expert advice, avoid consuming it during this period. the
- Women who are taking birth control pills should not consume Gudhal (Hibiscus) tea.
- Note that Gudhal (Hibiscus) reduces the level of estrogen in the body due to which the chances of menstruation increase. In this case, pregnant women should avoid its consumption.
What happens if you eat Gudhal (Hibiscus)flowers in the morning on an empty stomach?
Gudhal (Hibiscus) flower is very nutritious, because it is rich in vitamin C, minerals, iron, fiber and antioxidants. This nutrient cures respiratory problems as well as throat related diseases like cold cough.
What happens if you plant a Gudhal (Hibiscus) tree in the house?
This plant will infuse positive energy into your home. Planting this plant in the house is considered very auspicious. People whose horoscope is not under the influence of Sun God should plant this plant in their house. Apart from this, if you have mangal dosha in your horoscope, you can plant this plant in your home.
Thanks for visiting our blog
Follow us for more information