About of Diabetes
Diabetes is very common nowadays. Diabetes is fast gaining a foothold in the way it has become nowadays. The situation is that not only older people but also young people and children are suffering from diabetes nowadays. It is a dangerous disease, which gradually makes the body hollow. Once this disease occurs, it stays with it for life. Elevated blood sugar causes this disease and insulin does not work properly. That is, it also faces many kinds of problems. If this is ignored, then other parts of the body may become inactive.
Causes of diabetes
properly or it becomes completely useless, which leads to diabetes. Although there are many more factors that cause diabetes but the pancreas gland is the biggest cause. In fact, the pancreas releases a variety of hormones, including insulin and glucan. Insulin is very useful for our body. It is through insulin that our cells get sugar in our blood, i.e. insulin transports sugar to other parts of the body. It is the sugar delivered by insulin that gives energy to the cells. Diabetes is caused by low production of insulin hormone. When insulin is low, the sugar does not reach the cells properly and the energy of the cells starts decreasing and this is the reason why the body starts getting damaged. Problems like fainting, fast heartbeat etc. start happening. Also the 3 reasons mentioned below are also responsible for having diabetes.
- Due to diabetes, low production of insulin leads to high blood sugar because low physical energy causes sugar to accumulate in the blood so that it is excreted through urine. This is the reason why a diabetic patient urinates frequently.
- The main cause of diabetes is also genetic. If any of your family members have parents, siblings, then you are also more likely to have diabetes in the future.
- People who are obese are also at higher risk of developing diabetes. Even if you are overweight, your BP is very high and your cholesterol is not balanced, you can still have diabetes. Apart from this lack of exercise also invites diabetes.
What are the symptoms of diabetes?
- Will feel tired all day. Even after getting plenty of sleep every day, when you wake up in the morning, you feel that your sleep is not complete and your body is tired. These things indicate that the level of sugar in the blood is constantly rising.
- When you have diabetes, you start urinating frequently. When a large amount of sugar accumulates in the body, it is excreted through the urinary tract, due to which the diabetic patient starts complaining of frequent urination.
- The diabetic patient feels thirsty again and again. As body water and sugars are excreted through the urinary tract due to which there is always a situation like feeling thirsty. People often take this lightly and do not understand that their disease has started now.
- The onset of diabetes has a significant effect on the eyes. In a diabetic patient, at the onset of the disease, the light of the eyes begins to decrease and blurring begins to appear. He has to focus on his eyes to see any object.
- Weight loss will be followed by fatigue and constant tiredness. The weight of a man suddenly starts decreasing as compared to normal days.
- Diabetics lose weight but also have an increase in appetite. Man’s appetite increases many times more than other days. There is a desire to eat food again and again.
- If you get an injury or a wound somewhere in your body and it does not heal quickly, even if it is a small scratch, it will gradually turn into a big wound and the symptoms of infection will start appearing clearly in it.
- Any kind of infection in the body of a diabetic patient does not heal quickly. You will not get relief if you get a viral, whooping-cold or any bacterial infection. Small infections that heal on their own become larger wounds.
- With the onset of diabetes, many skin diseases begin to appear. Common skin infections become large lesions.
Types of Diabetes
If a person has diabetes due to hereditary reasons, then it is called type-1 diabetes.
In some people, this disease goes home due to wrong lifestyle and eating habits. This condition is called type-2 diabetes.
This is how diabetes irritates
- When our pancreas makes a hormone called insulin, sugar or glucose does not flow into our blood. Rather it is stored in the body as energy. Its amount starts to increase then we say fat is increasing.
- Our body uses this store fat when our body needs energy and we cannot eat anything. So that all the organs keep working properly.
- But in the absence of insulin, sugar does not store in the cells but keeps circulating in the blood. As a result, red blood cells and wide blood cells present in the blood cannot do their job. As a result, we start getting diseases very quickly and even a minor illness takes a long time to heal.
Treatment of diabetes
- Diabetes is a disease whose treatment is not dependent on any medicine. It is a lifestyle related disease and you can get rid of this disease only by changing your lifestyle. People who are not serious even after being exposed to a dangerous disease like diabetes i.e. do not give up sweet food, are fond of fast food, do not focus on gaining weight, do not exercise or do yoga, drink alcohol and eat sweets It becomes very difficult for those who do not stop. However, it is possible to get rid of diabetes if patients are serious about their disease and make necessary changes in their lifestyle.
- By eating a low calorie, especially low saturated fat diet, you can protect yourself from diabetes. Include vegetables, fresh fruits, whole grains, dairy products and sources of omega-3 fats in your diet. Also, consume more fiber.
- The more stress you take, the more you will follow unhealthy habits. Numerous researches have shown that the secretion of hormones is obstructed due to stress and this raises the level of blood glucose. So try ways to avoid stress.
- There is no evidence that diabetes can be prevented forever. As you grow older, your risk of high blood pressure, heart disease and other health problems associated with diabetes also increases. Therefore, after the age of 45 years, it is important to have regular health check-ups every year.
What are the challenges of diabetes?
Diabetes is a disease that affects other organs as well. Although the effect of this disease is not seen in other organs, but if the amount of sugar in the blood increases more, then due to this, other organs also start getting affected in 5-10 years. This can cause some malfunction in the kidneys, eyes, leg veins. Heart disease is most likely to increase. Due to this there is a high risk of paralysis and obstruction of blood circulation in the legs. This can cause a heart attack if an artery is blocked. In addition, interruption of blood supply to the brain also increases the chances of brain stroke. This situation does not come suddenly but it is due to 10 years old history. In addition, microvascular problems start to occur, it is related to the kidneys, if it happens, treatment becomes difficult.
Home Remedies for Diabetes
- Bitter gourd is very beneficial in diabetes, bitter gourd contains a chemical called keratin, so it is used as a natural steroid, which does not increase the blood sugar level. 100 ml of bitter gourd. Mixing the same amount of water in the juice and taking it thrice a day is beneficial.
- Fenugreek is very beneficial for diabetics. If you eat 50 grams of fenugreek regularly every day, your glucose level will definitely go down, and you will get relief from diabetes.
- Berry juice, leaves and seeds can eradicate diabetes. Dry seeds of berries are made into powder and taken with a spoon twice a day with water or milk gives relief.
- Mix one teaspoon of amla juice with bitter gourd juice and drink it daily, it is the best medicine for diabetes.
- Soak 15 grams’ fresh mango leaves in 250 ml water overnight. Then filter and drink this water in the morning. Apart from this, grinding dried mango leaves and eating it in powder form is also beneficial in diabetes.
- Rich in carbohydrates, calories and a variety of micro-nutrients, honey is beneficial for diabetics. Honey helps in reducing diabetes.
3 thoughts on “About of Diabetes”
Pingback: Some diseases cured by Patharchatta (Coleus Barbatus),
Pingback: Importance of Guava and Why it is used, how to control blood sugar,
Pingback: Types Symptoms and Preventive measures of Cancer