Various Aspects of Health Population and Environment
Health, Population and Environment Education is a multidisciplinary subject. Due to its interdisciplinary nature; the subject matters related with various aspects of human life can become the scope of this subject. The subject matters and various aspects that are related with this (Various Aspects of Health Population and Environment) subject are considered as the aspects of Health, Population and Environment Education. Those associated aspects are explained below:
- Physical Aspect: Physical aspects include natural and man-made things. Natural physical aspects like air, water, temperature, soil, rocks, climate, etc. are created by the nature. On the other hand canal, water taps, building, bridges, roads, hospitals, industries, schools, etc. are man-made physical aspects. The quantity and quality of physical aspects make a great difference in the survival of living beings. People prefer to (Various Aspects of Health Population and Environment) live in those places where more physical facilities are available. Investment in physical aspects like hospitals, power plants, canal, roads and transport system can promote the health and well-being of the population.
- Biological Aspect: Various aspects of health, population and environment are influenced by the biological factors of the environment. The degree of quality of life is determined by the richness of biological resources of that place. People get their foodstuff and other various kinds of life supporting materials form them. Besides this, biological aspect contributes to maintain sound health and keep the environment (Various Aspects of Health Population and Environment) clean and healthy. Similarly, it helps to improve living standard of the people through proper utilization of the biological resources in various sector like agriculture, industries, trade and other socio-economic sectors. At the same time, we have to pay proper attention to bring balance between their utilization and proper management.
- Socio–Cultural Aspect: People have created social and cultural norms. Values as well as rules and regulation. Social customs, tradition, rituals, festivals and religious practices and are some examples of socio-cultural aspects. Different aspects of health population and environment are interrelated with socio-cultural aspects. The customs, festivals, religious practices, food habits and way of living affect the health (Various Aspects of Health Population and Environment) and environment. It is necessary to build up such tradition and culture not to affect the environment adversely. So, people should celebrate their socio-cultural practices without affecting the environment. This will definitely help to protect the environment.
- Economic Aspect: The economic aspect is directly related with various aspects of health, population and environment will be adversely affected by the poor economic condition of the nation. All kinds of economic activities depend upon the environment. For example, industries, factories, pharmaceuticals, agriculture, etc. need raw materials from the environment. It helps to boost up the economic (Various Aspects of Health Population and Environment) status of the family, community and the nation. On the other hand, poor economic condition spoils the health and productivity of the people. Besides it, rapidly growing population causes economic problems and environmental degradation side by side.
- Science and Technological Aspect: Science and technology are the outcomes of human innovation. They are the significant means of development process. It has made the world a small place and human life productive and comfortable. There is unbelievable development in the field of medicine, communication, transportation, education and agriculture and conservation sectors with the contribution of science and technology. The proper utilization of benefits by science and technology makes human life comfortable and productive. On the other hand, misuse of boon of science (Various Aspects of Health Population and Environment) and technology ruins the civilization and existence of the world. The aforementioned point maintains point maintains that Health, Population and Environment Education are interrelated on the ground of science and technology.
- Political Aspect: Political aspect includes the plans and policies launched by the high political level or by state administration and the government agencies. The plans, policies and programs in relation to health, population and environment are formulated by the political will in broad term. Political commitment is felt mandatory to execute health, population and environment related programs in an effective way. If there is high level (Various Aspects of Health Population and Environment) of political will, there is less chance of misuse of health services, over exploitation of resources and encroachment in the conservation areas. At the same time, preservation and rational utilization of resource is possible.
- Psychological Aspect: Psychological aspect feelings, attitude, understanding and behavior of the individuals. They are directly related with Health, Population and Environment Education. The will power of the people will provide motivation to conserve environment and promote (Various Aspects of Health Population and Environment) overall health condition of the mass population. Programs and policies cannot be effective until and unless people are willing to participate from their heart in the conservation plans as well as population management programs. Hence, we can conclude that Health, Population and Environment Education are directly interrelated through psychological aspects.