How To Create YouTube Channel
To create a YouTube channel, you must first have a basic knowledge of the Internet, then the most important thing is to have a Google Account. If you already have a Google Account, you can go to the YouTube website and click on the Create Channel option and (How To Create YouTube Channel) get started. Next you have to follow the on-screen instructions and provide the necessary information.
You also have to decide the NICHE of the channel, for example your channel is (How To Create YouTube Channel) going to upload videos related to a particular area or topic. Try to spend time in one of the areas, such as music, technique, sports, catering, etc. There are some examples. Don’t try to cover every topic at once, if your grip is on more than one topic then create separate channels for it.
The information you initially need to input to create a YouTube channel is(How To Create YouTube Channel) the name of the channel, the logo of the channel, the description of an exact channel. We will understand all this in detail in the steps below.
Write a good Channel Description:
- Have your viewers write a short description in the About section of the basic information of the channel. The description does not need to be too long, just short and accurate.
- Don’t include excessive information and unnecessary links in your channel description. An email address can also be written in the EMAIL FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES field below the description, so that your visitors can contact you by email.
- Lastly you also get the facility to add LINKS, where you can add links to your blog, website link, twitter handle, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
Add Channel Art & Icon:
- You add an icon and channel art to the decor of the channel, it gives your viewers a different feel. It also helps you in branding.
- Channel Icon: It should be 800 X 800 pixels in size, in the display it looks at 98 X 98 pixels and adjusts according to the size of the device.
- Channel Banner: 1546 X 423-pixel size image suitable for channel banner. It looks good on both desktop and mobile screens.
- Many channel operators do not give much importance to channel art and icons, but it is very necessary from the point of view of branding. They go home quickly in people’s memory and help a lot in increasing the popularity of the channel.
How to make money from YouTube?
Making money from YouTube is a tempting option, many people nowadays make a living by running a full time channel. But how is this possible? This we will know below. Along with this, what are the various options on the YouTube platform are also given below.
YouTube Ads / Google AdSense:
YouTube gives you the option to monetize the channel as a YouTube Partner Program when the (How To Create YouTube Channel) number of viewers and subscribers to your channel increases and your videos become more viewed. After that, videos are added by YouTube / Google in the middle of the videos on your channel which just by watching or clicking on them, Revenue starts adding to your AdSense account.
Once that amount reaches a minimum of $100, you can easily withdraw it to any of your bank accounts.
YouTube Channel Monetization has not been easy these days, for which your channel has to meet the following conditions.
- You have over 1,000 channel members
- You are 18 years’ old
- Your public videos have been viewed over 4,000 hours in the last 12 months.
By Channel Membership:
- If your channel has more than 30,000 subscribers and you are already participating in the YouTube Partner Program, you also have the option to sell channel subscriptions.
- This option is available only to select channels, which create high quality video content and comply with all the terms of YouTube. Therefore, you should apply only after reading the terms and conditions carefully.
By YouTube Premium:
- YouTube Premium pays viewers a small fee each month, allowing them to watch more (How To Create YouTube Channel) original YouTube videos without ads. This not only improves the viewing experience of the viewers, but also if a premium member watches the video of your channel, then YouTube also pays you some money from that subscription amount.
- You also have to keep in mind that the quality of your video and the viewers will be interested in it only then your channel will be valued by the premium members and your revenue will increase.
By selling promotional materials:
- As the channel’s subscribers grow, you can also sell your products on the YouTube channel. You can sell branded T-shirts, coffee mugs, calendars, etc. through your channel if you only run entertainment channels or service related channels.
- You can create your channel’s store as well as pin 12 products to video. That way your products (How To Create YouTube Channel) will be visible to viewers at the bottom of the video, where they can click to purchase them.
By Affiliate Marketing & Paid Video:
You can also add some affiliate links in the description of your video where the viewer clicks then you can get some earnings or commission. Be sure to add only limited and affiliate links associated with the video.
For example, if your video is based on a recipe, then you should include the affiliate link in the video description, such as kitchen utensils, cooking book, etc.
Paid Video: Following the popularity of your channel, a company may contact you to promote their product or service and pay you a lump sum for their promotion. In this case, you have to make a video explaining the benefits of their product and put it on your channel.
The important thing to keep in mind is that you should promote any product only if you believe in it.
Nowadays it is very easy to create a YouTube channel in which you do not even have to spend on hosting and it also earns good money. All you have to do is focus on creating interesting and interesting content. Once you start uploading good videos regularly, your channel will soon start earning your money.
Patience is required in the beginning; many people start expecting earnings from day one by creating channels. Which is hasty, you have to give both time and hard work only then the wheel will turn. But once you turn around, you will not need to look back.