Dengue symptoms and ayurveda treatment
You know, Dengue is a serious disease, which is spread by mosquitoes of the species (Aedes aegypti). Due to this (Dengue symptoms and ayurveda treatment) many people die every year. When a mosquito bites a patient suffering from dengue fever, and then when the same mosquito bites a healthy person, the virus reaches the blood of the healthy person. Even a healthy person gets dengue fever due to this. Even a single mosquito bite can cause dengue.
Ayurveda has prescribed many home remedies for dengue fever. Let us know in detail about some major home remedies.
What is dengue fever?
Dengue fever is caused by a virus, which is spread by mosquitoes. The dengue virus needs a medium to spread, and that medium is the mosquito. It is also called break bone fever, because it causes pain like broken bones. Be sure to get checked and treated immediately as soon as symptoms of dengue appear.
Types of dengue virus:
There are four types of dengue virus. Dengue fever is caused by one of the four types of viruses. If a person gets dengue once, then after recovery, a special antibody is made in the body for that virus. Because of this, the body’s resistance to that virus increases. He is protected from the other three types of viruses only for some time.
Symptoms of dengue fever:
- Symptoms appear in a person only 3 to 14 days after being infected with the dengue virus. Symptoms usually start to appear after 4 or 7 days.
- Within an hour of the spread of dengue virus in the blood, pain in the joints starts, and the person also has a fever of 104 degrees.
- Rapid drop in blood pressure and heart rate.
- Eye redness and pain.
- A pink rash on the face is an indicator of dengue.
- No appetite, headache, chills, fever. Dengue begins with these things.
- All these symptoms occur in the first stage of dengue. It can last up to four days.
- In the second stage of dengue, the elevated body temperature decreases, and sweating begins. At this time, the body temperature becomes normal and the patient starts feeling better, but it does not last more than a day.
- In the third stage of dengue, the temperature of the body starts to increase more than before, and red rash appears all over the body.
Ayurveda Treatment For Dengue Fever:
Neem is beneficial in the treatment of dengue fever:
Drinking the juice of neem leaves increases the number of platelets and white blood cells. It also improves the immune system. Therefore, during the treatment of dengue, consume neem as per the doctor’s advice.
Treat dengue fever with giloy:
- Giloy is a very important herb for dengue fever. It strengthens the immunity and reduces the infection of the body. Boil the stem of Giloy and make a decoction and drink it. It effectively reduces the symptoms of dengue.
- Grind 2-3 grams of Giloy. Mix 5-6 basil leaves in it and boil it in a glass of water and make a decoction. Give it to the patient.
The use of Tulsi is beneficial in dengue fever:
Tulsi leaves prove to be very beneficial in dengue fever. It removes toxic elements from the body, and strengthens the immune system. Boil 5-7 basil leaves in water and make a decoction. Add a pinch of black pepper and drink it.
Treat dengue fever with papaya:
Papaya leaves are very beneficial in dengue fever. If you have symptoms of dengue fever, take it as per the doctor’s advice. The mixture of nutrients and organic compounds present in papaya increases the number of platelets.
Use of fenugreek is beneficial in dengue fever:
Fenugreek leaves reduce fever and bring relief even when there is pain in the body. This is the best home remedy to relieve the symptoms of dengue fever.
Cure dengue fever with oranges:
Orange juice contains antioxidants and vitamin C, which is considered better for destroying the virus of dengue fever. It also strengthens the immune system.
Treat dengue fever with barley:
By correcting the production of blood cells, barley grass has the ability to increase the number of platelets in the body. During dengue fever, the number of platelets in the blood is very low, so consumption of barley grass is very beneficial. Barley grass is brewed and drunk. You can also eat this grass. It is very effective in reducing the symptoms of dengue fever.
Consumption of coconut water is beneficial in dengue:
Drinking coconut water is very beneficial during the treatment of dengue. The essential nutrients present in it like minerals and electrolytes make the body strong.
Eating pumpkin is beneficial in dengue:
Grind the ripe pumpkin and add one spoon of honey and drink it. Consult an Ayurvedic doctor for better benefits.
Consumption of sugar beet is beneficial in dengue:
Beetroot juice contains a large amount of antioxidants, which help in increasing the body’s immunity. If you mix two to three spoons of beetroot juice with a glass of carrot juice and drink it, platelets increase rapidly in the blood.
Use of aloe vera is beneficial in dengue:
Mix 2-3 spoons of aloe vera juice in water and drink it daily. It can prevent many diseases. It also provides relief in dengue fever.
Diet during dengue:
- Drink more water.
- Dengue causes high fever, along with stomach problems. In this case, light and digestible food should be taken.
- In dengue, the patient’s mouth and throat become dry. So the patient should consume fresh soup, juice and coconut water.
- Make lemonade and drink it. Lemon juice removes dirt from the body through urine and makes the body healthy.
- Herbal tea relieves fever. Add ginger and cardamom to it.
- Drink fresh vegetable juice when symptoms of dengue appear (Dengue Bukhar ke Lakshan). Carrots, cucumbers and other leafy vegetables are very good in this. These vegetables are full of essential vitamins and minerals which help in boosting the immunity of the patient.
- Consume porridge. The high fiber and nutrients present in it give enough strength to fight diseases.
- Dengue patients need a lot of protein. Therefore, the patient must consume milk and dairy products.
Lifestyle during dengue:
- Do not do physical exertion.
- Get as much rest as possible.
- Wear warm clothes.
Avoidance during dengue:
- Dengue causes stomach problems. So do not eat oily and spicy food at all.
- Meat contains many toxic substances that make the human body sick. Therefore, meat should always be avoided.
Which fruit is beneficial to eat when having dengue?
If you have dengue, you should pay special attention to your diet. Increase the amount of green vegetables and fruits in food, especially pomegranate, papaya and kiwi are more beneficial.